Monday 8 June 2015

WISHLIST #6

ASOS & Missguided

I can't believe it has been almost a whole YEAR since I've done a wishlist post! Lately I've been finding bits and pieces for my summer wardrobe on eBay and ASOS (post on that coming soon), now that it's finally getting warmer in the UK. Of course there are plenty more lovely things that I've been wishing I could purchase recently, so I thought I would share some of my favourite items with you.


Stud Detail Sandals - £18 Missguided
Fenton Gladiator Sandals - £18 ASOS
Foss Lace Up Sandals - £25 ASOS


Festival Halter Playsuit - £25 ASOS
Playsuit with Lace Up Front - £25 ASOS


Elephant Swing Dress - £18 Missguided
Check Print Plunge Playsuit - £25 Missguided


Classic Round Sunglasses - £12 ASOS
Floppy Hat - £15 Missguided
Gingham Rucksack - £25 Missguided
Leaves Tattoo Choker - £6 ASOS


What's on your summer wishlist? :)

Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment