Monday 15 June 2015

ETSY FAVOURITES: FATHER'S DAY GIFT IDEAS


I'm posting this a lot later than I had originally anticipated, with Father's Day being just a few short days away, but decided to wrap it up and hit publish last minute anyway. So here's a very brief look into some of my Etsy favourites which might make the perfect gift for your Dad. If it's too late for you, I hope you'll come across something appropriate for another upcoming occasion, or at least discover a new Etsy shop to add to your own favourites!

Herringbone Bow Tie by Bartek Design

Bartek Design has a huge range of lovely bow ties. I'm sure I'll be getting one for my own Dad, not for Father's Day, but for my wedding day!

The Woodsman & Grumpy Pygmy Bear by Pygmy Cloud

I have followed this shop for a long time and absolutely love their creations. I think these two in particular would make cute Father's Day gifts.

Chimpanzee Art Print & Horned Owl Art Print by Berkley Illustration

Berkley Illustration is a recent discovery for me which I very quickly fell in love with. They have a massive amount of beautifully illustrated prints to browse through, so I'd recommend taking a look!

Father's Day Card by Mudsplash Studios

If you don't fancy splashing out too much, then a simple card will do the trick. This design in particular was my favourite. I really enjoy the style of art from Mudsplash Studios. They have a couple of other Father's Day designs to choose from too.

Sven the Corduroy Sloth by Midgins'

Of course, a gift ideas post isn't complete without an appearance from my own Etsy shop. For Father's Day, I thought a rather well dressed sloth would do the perfect job.


I hoped this little collection has peaked your interest. What's in your Etsy favourites at the moment?

Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment