Tuesday 26 May 2015

PROJECT 365: DAYS 138 - 144

Day 138: Chopping up an AC/DC t-shirt for my next creation.

Day 139: The finished upcycled guitar cushion.

Day 140: Fluffy clouds.

Day 141: Remembering how much I love peppermint tea.

Day 142: Admiring the tree outside my window.

Day 143: Me and George managed to assemble our new cross trainer without any arguments. Time to get in shape ;)

Day 144: We've had this lovely wooden dish for ages and could never decide what to put in it. We suddenly thought PINE CONES!


This was a fairly uneventful week, but the guitar cushion I made for my brother's birthday went down extremely well, which made me happy! I've spent the last few days working on wedding invitations with George (which are so close to being finished!), as well as attempting to sort out my first tax return. One of those things is much less enjoyable than the other ;)

Amy x


No comments:

Post a Comment