Tuesday 3 March 2015

PROJECT 365: DAYS 54 - 60

 Day 54: Me and George went fabric shopping and bought these super soft upholstery fabrics for some new designs we're working on.

 Day 55: Sneak peek at this cutie before he got stuffed!

Day 56: Spent the day experimenting with embroidery ideas.

Day 57: My first completed hoop. I love him!

Day 58: Lots of colourful embroidery supplies arrived in the post!

Day 59: This week's nail colour, Barry M Greenberry.

Day 60: An afternoon spent cutting and sticking our 'Save the Dates'.


Hope you all had a lovely week. Being home from work and spending my days designing and sewing, without interruption, was super fun and relaxing. I felt so motivated and inspired and have lots of fresh ideas to focus on for the Etsy shop. However, it's back to reality in a couple of days, so I plan to make the most of my evenings and weekends.

Don't quit your day dream folks. I certainly won't.


Amy x

2 comments:

  1. That fox! Be still my heart! Love your nail color too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally on the same boat as you, I love spending a few days away from work to create nonstop! lovely photos :)

    My Blog - FloralConstellation
    My Etsy Shop

    ReplyDelete