Sunday 1 February 2015

OUTFIT: WOODLAND WALK


Last Tuesday me and George took a walk through the woods in search of pine cones. In case you didn't know, we'll be getting married this September and are planning a beautifully rustic, autumnal wedding with lots of wood, fairy lights, hessian and pine cones. You can take a nosy at my wedding board over on Pinterest to get a better idea, if you're interested!











JACKET: ZARA
JUMPER: SUPERDRY
JEANS: TOPSHOP
BEANIE: H&M

I'm pretty much living in this leather jacket at the moment, with various combinations of jumpers and jeans. I've also rediscovered my love for beanies recently. You can't beat a comfortable outfit during these cold and dreary months.

We may just have our very first YouTube video in the works, which was filmed on this day, so keep a look out for that ;)

Amy x


No comments:

Post a Comment