Tuesday 13 August 2013

Birthday






Top / River Island
Jeans / Topshop
Satchel / Nica, via eBay
Shoes / Vans

Yesterday was my 22nd birthday (gulp) and this is what I wore for a shopping trip to Bristol. This amazing Nica satchel and the blackberry coloured Vans were both presents which I had chosen beforehand. I've been wanting a red bag for quite some time now and stumbled across this one on eBay for just £25. I love the surprise lining inside and all the little metal details. It's actually incredibly spacious and has three separate compartments, which is great if you like to keep your belongings organised and hate rummaging through your bag to find something.. like me.
Nothing else particularly exciting in this outfit. Sometimes you just fancy throwing on one of your favourite tops and a pair of jeans for comfort, especially when the weather can't quite decide what to do with itself. It seems like summer is slowly coming to an end..

I'll put together another post soon about the other things I received/ bought on my birthday, as well as some sale items I picked up a while ago but haven't got round to posting yet.

Amy x


1 comment: